In this episode, we chat with Andi Grabner (@GrabnerAndi) and Brett Hofer (@Brett_solarch) who bring some excellent insight into elevating development to a more DevOps methodology. Understanding the challenges of embracing the culture, and what relatively common-sense steps you can follow to do the same in your organization. Andi and Brett provide some great insight into:
- Fundamentals of some of the DevOps culture
- Drivers and challenges that led to the need for DevOps
- Embracing failure in testing
- Blameless post-mortems and other great techniques to support development without friction
- Thinking beyond lines of code as a metric
- Code quality (you really have to listen in and you’ll love this IMHO!)
And yes, we talk about the Phoenix Project!